A small fire that spreads to a Christmas tree can grow large very quickly.
See our video HERE
Picking the tree
• Choose a tree with fresh, green needles that do not fall off when touched.
Placing the tree
• Before placing the tree in the stand cut 2” from the base of the trunk.
• Make sure the tree is at least three feet away from any heat source, like fireplaces, radiators, candles, heat vents or lights.
• Add water to the tree stand. Be sure to add water daily. Lighting the tree
• Never use lit candles to decorate the tree.
• Always turn off Christmas tree lights before leaving home or going to bed.
Have a Safe and Happy Holiday.