Cold Fire Features:
- Easy-to-use product that extinguishes fires rapidly and on contact
- Can extinguish Class A, B, D or K fires
- Non-hazardous, non-toxic and non-corrosive (ordinary combustibles, flammable liquids, combustible metals, and cooking media)
- Biodegradable and environmentally friendly
- No expiry date
- No cost of disposal
What do I need to know about Cold Fire?
- Cold Fire should not be used on Class C fires (electrical). If it is safe to do so, unplug the electrical equipment before attempting to use this extinguisher.
- For oven fires, turn the oven off and keep the door closed.
- Cold Fire should not be used for small grease fires. Smother grease fires by sliding a lid over the pan and turning off the stove top.
- Cold Fire should not be used for large fires.
- Cold Fire does not replace the requirement to have a fire extinguisher in a public occupancy building and/or strata.
When in doubt: ensure other occupants know there is a fire. Get out and stay out!
How do I purchase Cold Fire from Richmond Fire-Rescue?
Cold Fire is $25. You can purchase Cold Fire by calling our Brighouse Firehall #1 and placing an order.
Does Richmond-Fire Rescue deliver Cold Fire?
No, we do not ship Cold Fire. Please check your local area to purchase Cold Fire and other safety products.